Some nice graphics for 2d game

Hello,

I am developing a 2d browsergame (http://www.revision01.de) as a hobby in my free time.
At work I'm a software developer, specialized on Java and Server technology.
What's missing for me is frontend stuff and the interaction with the user.

If anyone has any nice graphics or tipps on how to improve the experience for the user, I would really much appreciate it.

Since my focus is more on the technical side, any artistic influence would be very beneficial.
I know, the website and the game doesn't look that good. But I don't really know, how to improve it.

I've looked at several other sites on how they do it. But I didn't find anything that would match.

If someone of you could have a look and could give me some advice or graphics I could build in, that would be very nice.

Thanks in advance and kind regards
ChristianD

Comments

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949
    So... asking for free graphics is against forum rules. But it also sounds like you're looking for advice, so I'll leave this thread open.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• ChristianDChristianD Member Posts: 1
    Hi tatiang,

sorry, that was not my purpose. Although I may have not yet read the rules completely. I hope my point still stands. That being to get some artistic advice on my site and game.

If I'm wrong, please let me know. I just want my page nicer. And maybe find someone to interact who can give me something.

Kind regards
    ChristianD