GameSalad Beginner's Guide book

tanthiamhuattanthiamhuat Member Posts: 10
edited January 2014 in Introductions
http://www.packtpub.com/gamesalad-beginners-guide/book

anyone interested to get the ebook, please respond.

anyone who has used that book, please also feedback your comments, whether it is a good start for a beginner to start the mobile app development.

Comments

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949
    Are you marketing the book or just wondering if others have found it useful? The forum rules don't allow sales pitches so please clarify and I can edit the first post for you if needed.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• tanthiamhuattanthiamhuat Member Posts: 10
    I want to find out which book is good for beginners.
  • Mirna333Mirna333 Member Posts: 2
    Is this e-book like a step by step guide on how to use Gamesalad? Do you have a sample image that shows if it includes easy to follow images/diagrams? I've come across videos for beginners but they seem to go too fast. I am a beginner, and when I mean Beginner, I mean BEGINNER, from absolute scratch. I find so many tutorials forget what a beginner really is, and start doing a tutorial presuming the person is IT savvy. I don't want to have to watch 10 different tutorials just to be able to work out how to do one task on Gamesalad.
  • tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949
    Have either of you used the GameSalad manual (http://gamesalad.com/blog/gamesalad-manual-now-available)?

If you are interested in custom video tutorials that go at your own pace, contact me via private message.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

where can we get the custom video tutorials?
  • SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822
    If you are interested in custom video tutorials that go at your own pace, contact me via private message.
    where can we get the custom video tutorials?
  • jamie_cjamie_c ImagineLabs.rocks Member, PRO Posts: 5,772
    I own a copy of the book linked above, it's okay. It would be fine for an absolute beginner. I'm not a fan of the writing so much but it has some good examples.

If you're interested I have a bunch of beginner tutorials on my website and also teach a couple Gamesalad classes at various on-line sites. All of which are linked in my signature below.
    edited January 2014
    thanks Jamie, your links are very useful.