Gamesalad games and sales figures, anyone willing/able to share some info?

DavidHollissDavidHolliss Member Posts: 5
edited November -1 in iPhone and Android Publishing
Hope this is the right sub-forum firstly, I registered here almost a year back and have been back time and time again.

I see BuzzBee is doing well since the increased Apple exposure (yes I did search before posting!), are there any other sales figures shared? the forum search feature doesn't throw up much of use and it's impossible to tell from looking on iTunes as so few people leave reviews of apps.

Any info appreciated, or even a pointer as to what say the top three selling games to date would be.

Thanks.

Comments

• StormyStudioStormyStudio United KingdomMember Posts: 3,989
    not sure on numbers, but the following were/are doing very well.

Red Block Remover

Danger Cats

Kill the King
  • BreezeonholdBreezeonhold Member Posts: 187
    tshirt how many games and does one game make you the most money???
  • StormtrixStormtrix Member Posts: 256
    That's awesome tshirt !

My silly poker game Blind Man's Bluff - had $5 in sales first 4 days - then changed to free this past monday and had over 1200 downloads so far this week.
    Hope to gain some sales when i change it back to .99 this weekend.
    then again it is pretty silly.. lol..
  • mandancemandance Member Posts: 87
    That all great news. I'm actually planning on leaving my job soon (Long long story) and have a bit of a saivings....Good to see some folks making good coin on this.
  • DavidHollissDavidHolliss Member Posts: 5
    Thanks for the replies Gents. $16,000 is certainly a nice figure and more than I was expecting someone to say I must admit!
  • beefy_clyrobeefy_clyro Member Posts: 5,390
    @DavidHolliss - as far as i am aware though, most people arent making no where near what tshirtbooth is. This man doesnt sleep and always seems to have a new game out that just gets better and better!
  • firemaplegamesfiremaplegames Member Posts: 3,211
    I have also made a little over $16,000 with Danger Cats! and Stunt Squirrels!...
  • DavidHollissDavidHolliss Member Posts: 5
    I realise they aren't the norm, but thanks for the thought of posting beefy_clyro. I won't quit my day job just yet :D
  • StormyStudioStormyStudio United KingdomMember Posts: 3,989
    my game which will have been out a week,

did 27 sales on day 1, similar on day 2 (where it reached "182 in PUZZLE Chart).

It has now dropped down to around 10 sales a day.

Hoping the free version gives it a bit of a boost (still waiting review)