how to I change the screen to fit apple divices?

Im running on windows. Ive seen in earlier mac videos, theres an option to change the screen size from iphone legacy, to ipad ect. It does not look like that is a feature anymore. I have heard there is an option that makes it so it will scale its self to the screen size. Where is this? If I make the resolution 640x1136 will it fit all iPhones and iPods? the scene is normally in landscape, how do i change it to portrait? I'm new to this and do not yet fully understand a lot of the program, although i completed the basic tutorials. please help!

Comments

• limes336limes336 Member Posts: 10
    I made it 640x1136 and now every thing gets streched out when I start testing
    :((
  • Thunder_ChildThunder_Child Member Posts: 2,343
    Your doomed. Jk...the gurus will have to answer this one...us noobs are lost with Universal Builds.
    Your doomed. Jk...the gurus will have to answer this one...us noobs are lost with Universal Builds.
    well, it sure looks like you have a lot more experiance then i do :P

• MayhemmmartyMayhemmmarty Member, PRO Posts: 39
    Check out GShelpers video on youtube.
    Check out GShelpers video on youtube.
    Im not sure if he is using an older version, or maybe its just because hes on a mac, but for him theres just a button to change the device its for. On mine I see nothing
    did i need to change something when i STARTED the game?
  • ArmellineArmelline Member, PRO Posts: 5,334
    If you just want to change the size of the screen, you can do so by navigating to the Windows equivalent of the Project Info tab (on the Mac you click Home then it's the leftmost of the tabs just below the toolbar). Once there you should find a Platform option. That'll change the screen size of all your scenes.

If you want to be more flexible, having your game adapt to different screen sizes, then look at the video linked above.

Whichever option you choose you have some work ahead of you repositioning things, but it's not something that HAS to be done when starting the game (but choosing the most appropriate platform when you make a project certainly cuts down on some of the work).
    If you just want to change the size of the screen, you can do so by navigating to the Windows equivalent of the Project Info tab (on the Mac you click Home then it's the leftmost of the tabs just below the toolbar). Once there you should find a Platform option. That'll change the screen size of all your scenes.

If you want to be more flexible, having your game adapt to different screen sizes, then look at the video linked above.

Whichever option you choose you have some work ahead of you repositioning things, but it's not something that HAS to be done when starting the game (but choosing the most appropriate platform when you make a project certainly cuts down on some of the work).
    I dont use mac so I have no idea what the "project info tab" is.
  • MayhemmmartyMayhemmmarty Member, PRO Posts: 39
    You should see "Home" "Scenes" and "Tables" in the top menu of your open project. Click on "Home" ... the "Project info" tab is there next to "scenes" "actors" "tables "services"
  • Thunder_ChildThunder_Child Member Posts: 2,343
    well, it sure looks like you have a lot more experiance then i do :P

Lol. I have posted and recieved more likes and a few awesome maybe...and answered some questions first....besides that....yea Im still pretty much a noob compared to some of these guys. They are really good. Im still way in the learn zone !

8-}
    You should see "Home" "Scenes" and "Tables" in the top menu of your open project. Click on "Home" ... the "Project info" tab is there next to "scenes" "actors" "tables "services"
    there isint those 3 buttons on the windows version.
  • thekidinbostonthekidinboston Member, PRO Posts: 10
    Yeah, the Windows version is still missing some very valuable key features. Keeping my fingers crossed for the next release.