Publishing to iPhone Doesn't Reflect Changes

RattleheadRattlehead Member Posts: 485
edited November -1 in iPhone and Android Publishing
Ok, this is really strange...

I have a project where I just mess around with ideas and I usually don't publish it to my iPhone but for whatever reason, I decided to tonight... and it has put me in a less than stellar mood.

I saved my project and published it. Moved the .app file to the iTunes icon and then synced it to the iPhone. All good...

I went back into my project added a couple of scenes with some new ideas and moved that scene on the Home screen to the far left so it was first. Saved my project and re-published. Once it was done, I dragged it back over the iTunes icon and it asked me to overwrite... which I did... about 87 times because each time I synced my iPhone again it was still the old order!

I even deleted it from iTunes and rebuilt the project one last time and moved it but the same thing.

Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance!

- R. -

Comments

• firemaplegamesfiremaplegames Member Posts: 3,211
    You need to delete the app from your phone first.

Tap and hold the icon until it shakes, then click the little [X] button to delete it.
    Click the Home button to stop the icons from shaking.

You need to delete the app every time you make a new version.

The reason it is not overwriting it automatically, is because the version number is the same.
    i.e. your App is still version 1.0...
  • RattleheadRattlehead Member Posts: 485
    Ahhh... that makes sense. I didn't update the version number! I'll delete and give that a shot.

Thanks FMG!