Can't see actor in preview depending on color

ekedalen.john@telia.comekedalen.john@telia.com Member Posts: 2
edited February 2014 in Working with GS (PC)
Hello, i am learning gamesalad right now and i am having a problem. When i'm making a actor i can only see the actor in the preview if it is 100% white, green or blue etc. I cant use a picture from my computer, it just wont show up. What have i done wrong? Please help me.

Comments

• MayhemmmartyMayhemmmarty Member, PRO Posts: 39
    Have you imported images into your project? There should be images appearing when you click on the images tab in the lower left corner.
  • MayhemmmartyMayhemmmarty Member, PRO Posts: 39
    If you have and image in your images tab, drag it into an actor. It should appear when that actor is dragged/placed onto the scene.
  • If i am trying to drag the actor under the actors tab the actor doesn't come on the screen. I have to drag the actor from the Layers tab, then it comes to the screen but it still dont show up on the preview. :(
  • tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949
    Please use descriptive titles for your threads. Everyone here wants "help please" but it helps us all if you're specific about what you are asking.

I've changed the title for you.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• Yes, sorry, im stupid xD