[Paid] Looking for someone to make minor modifications to a template

TechsVaultTechsVault Member Posts: 7
I bought the template Crappy bird, I changed a couple of things, but I can't make it ready to be published, I'm using Windows and gives me the error 417.

So basically I am looking to pay someone to make it ready to be published in Android / HTML5

Comments

• ChakkuChakku Member Posts: 1,513
    PM Sent.
  • TechsVaultTechsVault Member Posts: 7
    @Chakku can you reply PM or email please? Already sent the file to you and you don't contact me since 2 days ago....
  • Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271
    @TechsVault -- head on over to our support site. We have GameSalad experts ready to help.

http://gshelper.com/supportgs/
  • CaptFinnCaptFinn Member Posts: 1,828
    ok now........ isnt that advertising? Didnt we just slam some newcomer for offering a service? Nothing against you Braydon. You provide some great stuff. But it is what it is. What good for the goose is good for the gander. Either we can or we cant.
  • tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949
    @FINNBOGG It's not advertising to respond to someone's request for paid help with an offer to provide paid help.

There has not been any word from GS Staff about advertising on the forums. Again, I'm waiting for clarification as I'm sure we all are.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

ah so there is another advertising loophole. ask someone to ask for help and then you can talk all you want about your service. Im taking notes.
  • tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949
    ah so there is another advertising loophole. ask someone to ask for help and then you can talk all you want about your service. Im taking notes.
    You're always looking for loopholes. B-) It's not like there's a big conspiracy going on. Rules were made a long time ago and they weren't 100% clear and as a result there's some confusion. I don't really know how else to keep explaining that.

And to suggest that members "ask someone to ask for help" is really not in the spirit of these forums.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

I don't provide a service. I'm simply taking notes for the next lil guy who does want to provide a service. I'll just say " here.. Here is a list of how the big boys do it and get away with it.
  • BBEnkBBEnk Member Posts: 1,764
    @FINNBOGG

We got so much more stuff to complain about other than some guy who knows how to master loopholes. If he knows how to use the system... then he knows how to use the system. Thats all the system is...... a tool for smart people to make it in the world. We all get mad when we dont think of it first. He will get whats coming to him in time. And if he doesnt... well he knew the system just that good

:D
    HA HA...Dont agree with me BBEnk....... you might get "Warned" No No. stay over on that side of the fence. Its safer for you that way.

I dont always agree with the status quo. I dont always float with the current, on this GS Forum River. Im not a good guy to be around.