Build 0.10.4.1c is available!

2»

Comments

• BlackCloakGSBlackCloakGS Member, PRO Posts: 2,250
    All the publishing issues should be fixed now. Please let us know if you are having any issues with the publishing system.
  • lycettebroslycettebros Member, PRO Posts: 1,598
    I have done a build and it has worked OK but I am still getting API errors for iOS - language thingy like last time.
  • NimbleBugNimbleBug Member Posts: 483
    not able to publish...server is dead slow from past 24 hours
    it is just showing connected to pubpoll.gamesalad.com.......
  • ChaserChaser Member Posts: 1,453
    Built an ad hoc this morning but all it said was installing under the app icon on my device wouldn't open. Now publishing says timed out.
    Can any one help me still not able to publish.....from 2 days.....showing this
  • BlackCloakGSBlackCloakGS Member, PRO Posts: 2,250
    @madhanlab please submit a support ticket.
  • karoxokaroxo Member Posts: 3
    edited February 2014
    @jorkos
    Hey guys, quick question, i republished my apps using 10.4.1 but when I go to sign them it says it is going to use 10.4 (that is the default GS on my mac) - will that still work? know what I mean? How do I change the default GS on my mac? I thought it did this automatically....
    @BlackCloakGS wrote:
    To take advantage of these changes please republish your apps.
    You do not need to update creator

How do I change the default GS on my mac?
    http://thetechjournal.com/how-to/tutorial-how-to-re-authorize-opening-of-external-applications-from-google-chrome.xhtml

you find the file in your mac on /Users/YOUR_USER_NAME/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/

file name: Local State
  • adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,069
    edited February 2014
    1) It shouldn't matter which version of GS you're signing with, we don't do version checks on signing and the app generated on the server will match the version it's published with.

2) Whatever version of GameSalad is currently open is the one that's used for signing when you click the link, so you could just open 0.10.4.1 before clicking the linke to get that version of Creator to sign.
  • HymloeHymloe Member Posts: 1,653
    What's the memory usage like? Any better or worse than earlier versions?

Each time I try to work on my game, due to iOS updates, or Game Salad changes, I find there's less memory to work with, and I am really at a loss as to what else to cut out of my game to keep working on it.

I'm going to end up with a box you tap on.
  • vipasanevipasane Member Posts: 34
    Great work GS team

Not able to connect always showing loading , tried in safari,mozilla ,chrome…
    uninstalled browsers and installed trying from 2 days…yesterday connected once…and able to publish…but it is very annoying please please help me….i have to release my app…i invested some money and paid for some advertising also...for my up coming which i have to releases in next week. same thing from my Mac mini and my mac pro laptop….i uninstalled and installed gamesalad also but no use please fix the issue as early as possible….for creating this ticket also it failed 6 times...which was never before
  • App_MakerApp_Maker Member, PRO Posts: 64
    Thanks Gamesalad, I waited 1 week with Apple to finally get in review only to GET rejected because of this crap. REAL NICE!
  • SingleSparqSingleSparq Member Posts: 1,339
    Thanks Gamesalad, I waited 1 week with Apple to finally get in review only to GET rejected because of this crap. REAL NICE!
    Thank Apple for making a change without informing anyone. Thank GS for creating a way for you to make a game with little programming knowledge and fixing the issue as fast as they could so you can continue to publish your work.
  • Pl4yorDieMortyPl4yorDieMorty Member, PRO Posts: 13

I am also confused!!!! I have taken the ads out of my game update my game and still I'm getting:

Dear developer, We have discovered one or more issues with your recent delivery etc... Improper Advertising Identifier [IDFA] Usage. Your app contains the Advertising Identifier [IDFA] API but you have not indicated its usage on the Prepare for Upload page in iTunes Connect. Once these issues have been corrected, go to the Version Details page and click "Ready to Upload Binary." Continue through the submission process until the app status is "Waiting for Upload." You can then deliver the corrected binary.

There are many great Wizards and Gurus in the community and maybe one of them will come across this problem and work some magic!

So if there are other persons out there with this problem, Pro or otherwise, a quick walk through would be GREAT!

Thanks!