Publishing HTML5 App

I have recently finished my first game called Tap Tap Mouse and I've used the in-app publishing button. This brought me to the GameSalad publishing portal asking me for a range of things and I filled out every one of them. The only field that doesn't "stick" is the Tags field, it remains empty. I moved over to the HTML5 icon on the left-hand side and selected the Finished Game option.

I have been waiting a while now, and nothing else has come up. I have even opened a new tab and tried searching for my game, but it still not showing up in the GameSalad Arcade. The last version of GameSalad I used, had the publishing feature in-built into the app itself.

I am using Mac OS X Mavericks, GameSalad version 10.4.1 beta. The only field that was empty on the first page is Tags because nothing would stick in there and it wouldn't give me a tick. Is there a video showing how to upload a HTML5 app (I used the 720p option in GameSalad), or have I missed something?

Answers

• danijeljdanijelj Sydney, AUMember Posts: 6
    Here is a copy of the first screen, I tried adding the tag "mouse" to the game, but it won't hold. As you can see, I am at 94% for app details.

image full size at: http://i.imgur.com/3sIMlQ7.png
  • danijeljdanijelj Sydney, AUMember Posts: 6
    I found out that the app will get updated on GameSalad once the application has been published in the background. I was hoping someone would have filled me in on this or answered it by the time I get back. Oh well. It works if you want a while. Like I had to wait overnight, but it did happen.