Runner game that isn't endless. Has levels and goals. Looking for a template to be built. [PAID]

aroob1989aroob1989 Member, PRO Posts: 22
edited February 2014 in Help Wanted
Looking to create a runner game that has levels. Each level's goal is to save the princess at the end or collect a talisman.
But in order to get to the end you have to follow the road correctly. If your on the wrong side of the road, you can fall into a ditch or die. The concept is follow the yellow brick road and you can only stay on the yellow part to get to the end on the level.

Is there some sort of template I can buy out there? Is there anyone who is willing to build this for me if not?

Till then I'm going to give it a try myself. But would like your feedback.

Thanks,
Ruby

A world similar to this.. but with a yellow brick road!
http://www.deepblueapps.com/zanda-zelda-template/

Comments

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949
    Ruby... slippers?

Okay, I've moved this to the paid requests subforum. You may get some interest from some of the developers here.

There are many good templates at GSHelper.com and DeepBlueApps.com and some of them are runners.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• aroob1989aroob1989 Member, PRO Posts: 22
    Ruby... slippers?

Okay, I've moved this to the paid requests subforum. You may get some interest from some of the developers here.

There are many good templates at GSHelper.com and DeepBlueApps.com and some of them are runners.
    Hahaa :D Thank you, I'm fairly new here. But i've looked all over those websites. There is nothing I can build from them since they are all endless runners! :)