Where can i find someone who will work with me to create a game?

freddyz421freddyz421 Member Posts: 0
I want a game developer that is willing to work with me and create a game.

Comments

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949
    Perhaps if you give some specifics, you'll get a better response. For example, do you have any skills such as development, graphic design, sound design, etc.? Also, do you have a particular game in mind and how detailed is your plan? Or are you just looking to casually team up with someone to learn GameSalad?

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• Thunder_ChildThunder_Child Member Posts: 2,343
    This place seems like a good a place as any...a coupke of times Ive thought about teaming up...but its pretty easy to have conflicting ideas on a game. Seems like one has to be "in charge" and the other/s need to be guided by "the plan"....and then try not to lose interest. You get into a bunch of..."build for fun, money...?" Whis the graphics guy? Game logic? I know a guy who has a team...he leads....controls what takes place. Someone does graphics for him...another makes characters and their logic...he dies the final game mechanics. Works pretty good for him it seems.