Free YouTube Reviews of Your Apps

JoshKahaneJoshKahane Member Posts: 470
edited November -1 in Introductions
Hi everyone.

I am starting up a YouTube channel where I will be reviewing your iPad and iPhone apps! I need to get a foot up though so I will being doing free app reviews until I feel I have enough. I also need to dip my feet in, see how the water is, see if im any good, hehe.

So post here saying what app you want reviewed and send me a promo code to: kahanejosh@gmail.com

I have both an iPod Touch and iPad so throw what you like at me. :) I will be completely honest in my reviews, so if you feel your app honestly isn't up to scratch then think twice about asking for a review. However if I really feel strongly about an app I will let you know and won't post a review at all. The last thing you want is a negative review.

Hope you guys can help me out, and I will get back with some video reviews soon for you to see.

Thanks!

Comments

• JoshKahaneJoshKahane Member Posts: 470
    Sure tshirtbooth. I will do my best. I have already bought it, no need for promo code. Its great! So you should know you will be getting a good review!
  • scitunesscitunes Member, Sous Chef Posts: 4,047
    I'd love one for XMB - Xtreme Mountain Busing? Let me know if you need a promo. I think I have one laying around somewhere...
    Sure I can Scitunes. A promo code would be great! Getting plenty of requests thanks guys! Thanks to those who emailed me as well, I will be sure to take a look at them. Anymore? Let me know.
  • SethsAppsSethsApps Member, PRO Posts: 328
    Are you just doing games or will you do apps as well?
    I can do apps as well. I am hoping to make a start on the reviews tomorrow, and i will be doing them in order of requests. Hopefully we shall see some progress tomorrow afternoon. :)
  • rebumprebump Member Posts: 1,058
    What test devices will your be using?
  • markjohnsonmarkjohnson Member Posts: 64
    Hey it would be great if you could do my app gravepegs !! that would be awesome thanks for the support.
  • design219design219 Member Posts: 2,273
    I'd appreciate a review of Food Fight! I'm not at my own computer to send an email, but here is the link and it's free: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/food-fight/id352646643?mt=8

Thanks a bunch. (it's a free app)
    Ok sure guys. I will be using a first generation iPod Touch and an iPad.
    JoshKahane said:
    I will be using a first generation iPod Touch

hmmm... might not show GS games at their potential.
  • goku9001goku9001 Member Posts: 33
    I'd really appreciate your review for GORO'S DAYS... available on Appstore, promo price of $ 0.99 until the 15th of May.

I will send you a promo code now!

ITunes link: http://itunes.apple.com/app/goros-way/id370648875?mt=8

Thanks a lot and great idea!
    I understand where you are coming from, design219. If you would prefer me not to review due to this let me know. However if you want me to go ahead I will make it clear that I am using a first gen device and performance is better on newer devices.
    Sure, I'd be interested in seeing how it performs on an older device. I never got to test it that way. On a related note, I saw Food Fight! on an iPad the other day and it actually held up well with pixel doubling... Which surprised me. I saw a few other iPhone apps that didn't hold up well when enlarged. I guess certain types of art just enlarges better than others. Go figure.

Star Daze iPad review! Sorry if Im rubbish, my first review! Let me know where I can improve. Hope thats ok. Be completely honest, if its not good enough and you want me to remove it I will do, won't hurt my feeling at all. :)
    Ahh yes, didn't pick up on that (stupid me) sorry. :S

I also want to make a humongous apology to everyone who asked for their iPhone/iPod Touch apps to be reviewed. My first gen device after some testing is fairly laggy, and I wouldn't want to give a bad impression of your games. I am currently looking into getting a new device. In the mean time post back or email me letting me know if you are happy for mew to review it via the iPad, some seem to play well on it, but of course the experience is still different.

Sorry!!!! Hope you all understand.
  • scitunesscitunes Member, Sous Chef Posts: 4,047
    I'll leave it up to you for XMB. EIther ipod 1st gen or iPad depending on what you think works better.
  • JamesZeppelinJamesZeppelin Member Posts: 1,927
    just sent you a code for my ipad game

Hope you can use it!!

BTW I thought your stardaze review was pretty solid!
    I commented it

thanks
  • gazjmgazjm Member Posts: 578
    Hi

Just sent you a promo code!

Cheers
  • ZillaZilla Member Posts: 157
    Hi, JoshKahane

I just sent you an email with some promo codes :)

I hope that you can review one of my apps :)

Great work for us all!

Zilla
    Guys IM really sorry for the delay, have had a stinky cold past few days. Did Star Daze when my nose cleared up for a bit. :)

Anyway, I'll get them done soon don't worry! I have to say again to those who didn't see! I won't be reviewing iPhone apps unless you are happy for me to do so on my iPad or they perform well on my first gen iPod Touch as after testing some, they simply don't perform well enough and I don't want to leave a bad impression of your games!

So preferably only iPad apps I will be reviewing now sadly unless you want a special request.
  • ChaserChaser Member Posts: 1,453
    Just sent you a code for the updated Tropical Totems for ipad.
  • gazjmgazjm Member Posts: 578
    I haven't seen my game running on an ipad, but I think the graphics should upscale ok, of course if they don't then just let me know.

cheers
  • osalzanoosalzano Member, PRO Posts: 136
    Sent you an email right now with a promo code for Stunt Alien.
    Thank you!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Stunt Alien  is live in the App Store!
    http://gamesalad.com/forums/topic.php?id=6543
    http://itunes.apple.com/app/stunt-alien/id370973685?mt=8

Buggies HD Review.

Chaser I haven't got your email, you may want to resend it.
  • A3MGA3MG Member Posts: 152
    Set you an email with code for Space Bump