Publish game with out gamesalad fee?

SwaggerMouseSwaggerMouse Member Posts: 8
edited November -1 in iPhone and Android Publishing
Is there a way to publish the game i made onto the app store without paying thee 99$ to game salad as i have already paid that much to apple to become a developer.

as i am a paid dev for apple is there a way i can decompile the game or anything in order to publish it to the app store?

any responses would help greatly.

i just don't want to have to pay all that money again.

Comments

• EastboundEastbound Member, BASIC Posts: 1,074
    Yes, Gendai left a loophole just for developers that really didn't want to pay them for their hard work! Simply search 'Super good work-around' on the top right forum search!
  • quantumsheepquantumsheep Member Posts: 8,188
    I searched and couldn't find it :(

I wish people would tag their posts - hang on, I'll do it now!

Cheers,

QS :D

Dr. Sam Beckett never returned home...
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Quantum_Sheep
    Web: https://quantumsheep.itch.io

• JCFordJCFord Member Posts: 785
    If you don't want to pay any more money then create your game in pure Xcode that's covered in the $99 fee you have paid to be an apple developer. Good luck - you're going to need it!
  • DhondonDhondon Member Posts: 717
    Get a job!!!
  • giacomopoppigiacomopoppi Member, PRO Posts: 914
    HA HA HA HA HA HA!! VERY FUNNY!!!
    i'm sure that gendai will offer you a free pro subscription only because your name is SwaggerMouse!
    WTF is your problem??
  • expired_012expired_012 Member Posts: 1,802
    This is business here! You have to spend money to earn money, nothing is free!! The tools gamesalad provides you with however are very well worth the $99 :)
  • peachpellenpeachpellen Member Posts: 977
    This is the most retarded post I've ever read - and I used to frequent 4chan.

I have a great idea for you; write to Apple and ask them if because you have to pay the GS fee, they will refund you your money because you don't want to have to pay for both!
  • StormyStudioStormyStudio United KingdomMember Posts: 3,989
    Fantastic post....well done Swagger Mouse....

I'm just gonna phone Apple and ask something...

"Hello is that Apple"
    -"Yes this is Steve Jobs"
    "Oh, hi Steve, great job on the iphone you really kicked some ass there. Quick question for you"
    -"I'm listening kiddo"
    "If, if wanted to not pay you any money for a mac but still use all the cool features of OS X, what would you recommend."
    -"No problemo fellow man, just download a crack copy of Hackintosh and stick one to the man. That way you don't have to pay us a bean for all our hard work"
    "Ar, thanks Steve, your the best"
    - "No.. thankyou, and send my love to your mum"
    "Bye Steve....let me have your babies"
    -"err What?"
    "Nothing bye... x x x"

• SwaggerMouseSwaggerMouse Member Posts: 8
    A simple no would have sufficed?
  • StormyStudioStormyStudio United KingdomMember Posts: 3,989
    no
  • giacomopoppigiacomopoppi Member, PRO Posts: 914
    XD lol i dont believe this!!! XD
  • expired_012expired_012 Member Posts: 1,802
    Hahahah the comments here were pretty harsh...
  • KamazarKamazar Member Posts: 287
    I lol'd.
  • carlos.varela.comcarlos.varela.com Member Posts: 99
    Serious answer: No, but there are many way on where you can capitalize your investment when you do not have money, for example you can learn GS for free, but you can not publish iphone games after you can pay the fee, well, this is a good situation for you, you can advertise you on some freelance sites as a GS developer, for example, and with your initial payment fees you can pay the GS fee. There are many sites like these www.rentacoder.com or freelance.com, etc..
    If you will use accelerometer, for example, you can start your project for free until you have a more finished project or get the money.
  • mandancemandance Member Posts: 87
    ...Get used to posts like this. It seems that more and more folks are hearing about game salad. And more people means more idiots.
  • sloth452sloth452 Member Posts: 6
    Ye that's true, but why would you ask such a stupid question in the first place, oh that right he's a FOOL!!!!!
  • JamesZeppelinJamesZeppelin Member Posts: 1,927
    mandance said:
    ...Get used to posts like this. It seems that more and more folks are hearing about game salad. And more people means more idiots.

Ill take "idiots" over attitude like this any day

And not just your comment. I am pretty disappointed in reading quite a few things in this post.
  • YodapolloYodapollo Inactive, Chef Emeritus Posts: 447
    Thanks, everyone, for your enthusiastic, creative, and hilarious rush to our defense. I think sarcasm and verbal wit has taken the day.

And on that note, I think this thread has run its course.
This discussion has been closed.