Build 0.10.4.1e is available!

BlackCloakGSBlackCloakGS Member, PRO Posts: 2,250
edited February 2014 in GameSalad Kitchen
Fixes:
Mac apps now close when the window is closed. Mac apps should no longer be rejected from the Mac app store.
OpenUrl not working in Mac apps

This is just a binary update. Please regenerate your app to take advantage of these new binaries.
You do not need to update creator.

Comments

• LuckyLurcherLuckyLurcher Member Posts: 343
    Good news. Thank you.
  • BitvorkBitvork Member, PRO Posts: 119
    Thank you so much! Please let us know when the "OpenURL" behavior will work. BTW: I think there is a problem with "OpenURL" behavior also on Windows 8 platform...
    Thank you so much! Please let us know when the "OpenURL" behavior will work. BTW: I think there is a problem with "OpenURL" behavior also on Windows 8 platform...
    But I am not 100% sure. There is something wrong with Windows 8 version now. I dont know what because of Windows 8.1 Store which is crashing on my PC right now. :D
  • lulabella666lulabella666 Member, PRO Posts: 18
    Any chance we can get Amazon Mobile Advertising included on the next build? reliable and guaranteed to pay us :)
  • HymloeHymloe Member Posts: 1,653
    @BlackCloakGS‌

How do these 10.4.1 "e" updates work?

If I download the latest creator from the website (10.4.1), do I get this "e" update? How does it work exactly?

• SingleSparqSingleSparq Member Posts: 1,339
    Not creator update, as he stated its a binary update. You only need to regenerate your app on the server end.
  • PhilipCCPhilipCC Encounter Bay, South AustraliaMember Posts: 1,390

@BlackCloakGS‌ when you say Open URL not working in Mac Apps, do you mean Mac Desktop apps or iOS apps?