Best sites/forums to get your app reviewed.

gazjmgazjm Member Posts: 578
edited November -1 in iPhone and Android Publishing
Hi,

What are peoples thoughts on the best site/forums to post in to get you app reviewed/rated. I have posted in toucharcade, but almost all the codes were taken by non members. If anybody on here wants to review or rate my game then I will send you a code.

Thanks

Comments

• scitunesscitunes Member, Sous Chef Posts: 4,047
    on touch arcade you can post your app with the appinfo tag and then ask people to PM you for a code. Then you have the ability to contact them later and politely ask them to write an iTunes review.

In the initial posting you can even "apologize" for the inconvenience of having to PM, but then explain that you are trying to prevent non-TA members from stealing all of the codes. I find that people appreciate that.
  • gazjmgazjm Member Posts: 578
    Thanks, I have reposted and asked people to PM me if they like. Hard work getting a game noticed!
  • goku9001goku9001 Member Posts: 33
    As scitunes said, don't post Promo Codes on forums, or in a few minutes a lot of lurkers will catch them all...
    Kindly Invite users to send to you a PM or an email with a specific request... a lot of them will review with great pleasure!
  • Player_EPlayer_E Member, PRO Posts: 604
    Hey Scitunes, I have used touch arcade before, but I cant figure out how to add the app info tag to my post.

the app info tag is the screen that looks like the itunes page correct.
    could you enlighten me and inform me on how to add that to my post I think it would help me out in sales a bit as right now I just have text in my post about my game.

Thanks
  • scitunesscitunes Member, Sous Chef Posts: 4,047
    [appinfo] itunes link [/appinfo]