Windows Version and Templates

mystikmystik Member Posts: 8
edited March 2014 in Working with GS (PC)

I am brand new here, and know very little about GS. I will hopefully be learning a lot more as I go, but I have considered buying a template or two to mess with and see what i can get going. I have seen several posts that mention issues with the Windows version. My question is --- are the templates in the Marketplace tested with the Windows version? If I buy one, and it does not work properly on the Windows version, do they refund it? I just want to be sure that chances are good things will work out that way before moving further. Can you imagine if someone bought the one that's about $400 but didn't have a Mac, and ran into problems. :)

Comments

• mystikmystik Member Posts: 8

Thanks for that, uptimistik. I will keep that in mind.

• CodeMonkeyCodeMonkey Head Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 1,803

I would also try contacting the owners of the templates on marketplace. The newest GameTeamOne won't run on Windows and require the latest release candidate because they use new functionality. That is mentioned in the descriptions of the templates. I'll mention the feature request to show compatible OS's for the marketplace.

• mystikmystik Member Posts: 8

Thank you. That would be great.

• SmokeyAce73SmokeyAce73 EarthMember Posts: 370

I have bought a few templates of different sites (including this one) Everyone I bought has worked on windows completely fine

Developer For BLUNTentertainment - Feel Free To Message Me! - Free Beginner Templates!