Looking for Flappy Bird "Charachter Like ( PAID )

HassaniGamesHassaniGames Member Posts: 5

HI,

I want someone who is great in designing to create for me couple of bird's like flappy bird but in style .

Thanks

Comments

• vafurlogivafurlogi Member, PRO Posts: 203

You are in luck my friend. While I was waiting for the publishing server to compile my app I made you a flappibidy bird. Custom made. Enjoy and remember to give me credit if you use it.

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822
    edited March 2014

@vafurlogi said:
    You are in luck my friend. While I was waiting for the publishing server to compile my app I made you a flappibidy bird. Custom made. Enjoy and remember to give me credit if you use it.

>

vafurlogi, your design skills are terrible, you didn't even put any feet in, let me - as a Flappy Bird expert - show you how it's done:

Notice the subtle use of colour, the nuanced use of light and shade, the understated details such as the legs and the bird poo, and the way the eyes convey a deep rooted sadness that tells the story of a bird who has been endlessly prostituted for the needs of a tsunami of post Flappy-Bird App Store opportunists.

$6

No questions asked, money in used bank notes, come alone, if I see anyone following you I kill the bird and disappear.

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

This subforum and thread are for PAID requests and responses. Please only post if you intend to provide a paid response. Free artwork (of a serious nature) may be send via PM to the original posting author.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• kculpepperkculpepper Member Posts: 25

If you haven't gotten anything yet, IM or PM me and I can set you up with it. I am currently teaching app design to middle schoolers and we are doing flappy bird this week. I created all the graphics myself.

• GSAnimatorGSAnimator Member Posts: 312
    edited March 2014