Cheap Voice For Games

SethsAppsSethsApps Member, PRO Posts: 328
I am in bad need of someone to do some recordings for me for my game. These need to sound mostly like an old wizard so if there is anyone out there who will do it for free or very little please post because I have almost no money left! Helping hand from any kind person would be much appreciated! Or even sites that I can do text to speech that sounds like an old wizard!

Comments

• SethsAppsSethsApps Member, PRO Posts: 328
    No one wants to help out??
  • DhondonDhondon Member Posts: 717
    Maybe you should provide an service in return or offer some decent pay. It's sad to hear that you almost have no money left. But money makes things happen. So why not get an job?:)
  • SethsAppsSethsApps Member, PRO Posts: 328
    After having spent quote a bit on graphics for my game and considering the fact I don't have time for a job while I study up for my pre-med exam I would say someone ought to do it for cheap. I will host an ad on my site or on one of my apps (www.sethsapps.com) but I don't have much more to offer.
  • debugdesigndebugdesign Member Posts: 886
    why don't you ask your grandad?
  • JamesZeppelinJamesZeppelin Member Posts: 1,927
    Well if you are a student it should be fairly easy. Do it old school and local. Forget the internet.

Just post something on a bulletin that says:

"wizard voice needed for video game project. A chance to be in a real game in the app store. Only need 15 minutes of your time and I will provide some food and beverage. Can't provide much more since i am a student too! You know wizard's are awesome and you you know you want to help"

I hear this is how Zeppelin got the zoso wizard for the song remains!

Good Luck!
  • VoiceExpressVoiceExpress Member, PRO Posts: 102
    Hi,

We do lots of voices and have loads of celebrity voices archives.

I thing Gandolf from Lord of the rings would be perfect for you.

Send me an email : Tom@voice-exp.com and see if we can work something out.

Ill send you some samples when you email.

Hope to hear from you soon
  • quantumsheepquantumsheep Member Posts: 8,188
    iluveunc said:
    After having spent quote a bit on graphics for my game and considering the fact I don't have time for a job while I study up for my pre-med exam I would say someone ought to do it for cheap.

Here is important life lesson no.1:

Your personal circumstances do not entitle you to get cheap or free stuff!

Hope that helps!

QS :D

Dr. Sam Beckett never returned home...
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Quantum_Sheep
    Web: https://quantumsheep.itch.io

• FranzKellerFranzKeller Member Posts: 517
    I could do your voices

Heroes, villains, robots, wizards, aliens

YouTube.com/vjfranzk