Making a scrollable wall of text.

Hi everyone! I'm pretty new to GameSalad. So far, I have found it really enjoyable and it was a smooth transition from my previous programming experience (using AS2). The logic based approach is amazing and the actor/stage reminds me of flash programming. I love it! (Also, I hope I posted this in the right place).

Now, on to my question.

I'm not exactly making a game per se. More of an information app.

The basic idea is that when I load up the app it will check the Day and Month and will then load a table of information based on those two things. I found I can import csv's directly into the table (which is amazing). This is all working quite well. Coming from AS2 it was pretty easy to get used to attributes and do/else commands. (Thus far).

However, the next part is proving difficult. What I want is to be able to put this table directly onto the stage. The table has 3 columns and (depending on the date) could have 50+ rows. Is it possible to do this without doing it cell by cell? In flash I did something similar using an array.

If it's not possible, I can just make an image file and make a different scene for each day. This really overly complicates things and would increase the file size of the app exponentially! I'm not interested in that one bit. If I can keep it purely text base within GameSalad I would be a very, very happy guy.

And I do understand that GameSalad is for GAMES and that most games don't have anything like this. The display text seems to be better for a few words: score, hp, time, etc. So, am I just screwed?

Thanks in advance.