How to implemtn into facebook?

bizextremebizextreme Member, PRO Posts: 111

I have tried to put my game into facebook and have read the older tutorial facebook seems to have changed and doesn't have the resize option available, I just get a blank screen when trying to go to my Game.

any updated tutorials on how to do this?

New Muscle Racing Game out now on android
[Muscle Race!]

Comments

• CodeMonsterCodeMonster ACT, AustraliaMember Posts: 1,078

@bizextreme‌ are you a pro user? if not facebook will not work.

• bizextremebizextreme Member, PRO Posts: 111

@CodeMonster said:
    bizextreme‌ are you a pro user? if not facebook will not work.

Not yet... thanks for letting me know so it will show up if I upgrade?

New Muscle Racing Game out now on android
    [Muscle Race!]

yes, if you upgrade to pro, it will work.
    when your pro, you will have to re-publish your game for the pro features to be activated

• StormyStudioStormyStudio United KingdomMember Posts: 3,989

@CodeMonster are you sure?

I made a tutorial on how to implement facebook using the SEND/RECEIVE URL but although the end result works it is not allowed by facebook and is a bit clunky.

Gamesalad ran a poll last week asking what we'd like most next for multiplayer...facebook or push notifications .. essentially we want both but facebook came out top.

There are many many good reasons to get pro, full facebook integration is'nt one of the (yet).

Though the url behavior available to pro's would allow you to send someone to the facebook website.

If there is another way, or something I've missed I'd be very happy to be proved wrong.

edited March 2014

not sure why it posted this twice... eeek

@StormyStudio‌ im not going to say your wrong, but multiplayer is also a pro feature.
    if he wants to use pro features, he will have to re-publish from a free user to a pro user.

@CodeMonster sorry just read the bizextremes first question (not just the title). i thought he was asking about implementing some facebook stuff, not posting the game to facebook. ignore me.