How do you know when you have made a sale?

Mr_GeeMr_Gee Sussex, EnglandMember Posts: 14

Hi all, does GS send an email when one of your items sells or do you just have to wait untill the end of the month to find out? also can you link you items to Apps like Distimo Monitor?

Cheers! :)

Comments

• CarbonConceptCarbonConcept Member Posts: 2

Will be nice if someone provide answer to that question.

• Mr_GeeMr_Gee Sussex, EnglandMember Posts: 14

You don't get a email on each sale it is compiled at the end of the month. The GS reply to that was...
    **The Sales reports go out on the 5th (6th or 7th) of the month. It depends on how long it takes accounting to review and approve the reports. **

• Mr_GeeMr_Gee Sussex, EnglandMember Posts: 14

and here is what GS said to my question of how do you get on the popular assest page...

Popular assets can be assets that have sold multiple times with in a month or a seller can request that one of there assets appear in the poplar section. Sometimes when a GameSalad team member see's something they think is good or really like they put it in for a spot in the popular section.

• CarbonConceptCarbonConcept Member Posts: 2

Thanks man, that was good to know.

• igrooooookigrooooook Member Posts: 13

how to place the template in the store?

• SmokeyAce73SmokeyAce73 EarthMember Posts: 370

@igrooooook‌

Submitting Assets or Templates to Appear in Marketplace

To submit art, audio or templates to the GameSalad Marketplace for sale, please do so by emailing marketsubmission@gamesalad.com

What do you need to know to submit?

• Your Name
    • Your GameSalad ID (registered account name)
    • Your email
    • Up to 1MB of content (one or many files) attached for review.

It also helps, of course, to specify that you're submitting art, sound, or template assets. There's usually a short delay as our staff reviews your assets, but generally you'll hear back within 5 business days.

Developer For BLUNTentertainment - Feel Free To Message Me! - Free Beginner Templates!

• igrooooookigrooooook Member Posts: 13
    edited April 2014

@ SmokeyAce73

I made ​​a template of the game. And considering sending the entire project or only drawings of the project.

• SmokeyAce73SmokeyAce73 EarthMember Posts: 370

@igrooooook That would be awesome!

Developer For BLUNTentertainment - Feel Free To Message Me! - Free Beginner Templates!