Moving the stage around

Hey, I've come across something annoying in that I can't seem to move the stage around when I'm working with a game, I can't zoom out and I can't shift the stage around to better view my work area. I've searched for answers nut I haven't been able to find any as of yet. I'm working with the PC version of GS

Comments

• B1984B1984 Member, PRO Posts: 91

You can't pan the scene or zoom in and out. You can use the Y and X handles to move around your scene and you can increase the size of the window, but that means encroaching on other windows.

I think this is what you're asking about.

• SmokeyAce73SmokeyAce73 EarthMember Posts: 370

Yeah I didn't think it was possible, maybe something to add onto the Roadmap

http://gamesalad.com/creator/roadmap

Developer For BLUNTentertainment - Feel Free To Message Me! - Free Beginner Templates!

• FiresideBoomerFiresideBoomer Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2014

No that doesnt seem to work as the X and Y handles seem to only be able to be changed when an actor is selected and when one is it just moves them around and not my view of the scene
    The picture I've got attached shows what I can actually see on my stage at the moment, and I have no idea how I actually got it to move in the first place and it only move on that scene not all of them.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2i8zrig&s=8#.UzwHPfmSyy4

• Andre DavisAndre Davis Member Posts: 1

I just had a similar experience. I realized that I had accidentally resized my scene when I had meant to resize an actor.

• ToqueToque Member Posts: 1,187

This has been requested and discussed for many years.

But moving window sliders does move the view around

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822

B > @Toque said:

Or use the scroll wheel on your mouse - normal scroll = up and down, shift+scroll ='side to side.

• ToqueToque Member Posts: 1,187

@Socks said:
    B > @Toque said:

Or use the scroll wheel on your mouse - normal scroll = up and down, shift+scroll ='side to side.

Yes. A short time using gamesalad and I had to replace my mouse. The wheel wore out and didn't work anymore. I'm not joking.

GS gave my mouse scrollitis. That is a joke. (Maybe)

• PhilipCCPhilipCC Encounter Bay, South AustraliaMember Posts: 1,390

@Toque said:
    GS gave my mouse scrollitis.

Ha, ha, haaah! Yep, when the balls are knackered! :grin: