mjomusic.co.uk - Original Music & SFX

"Matt has a great work ethic, he provided bespoke high quality music and sound effects that matched our specification perfectly, and delivered them well ahead of our deadlines" - Thomas Gullen, Director Scirra Ltd.

Hi all, I'm Matt Oglesby - Composer & Sound Designer @ mjomusic.co.uk. My studio provides high quality, original music and sound effects to game developers, film makers, artists, and other musicians. My rates are suitable for Indie developers and I love to get involved with Indie teams.

Showreel

Some of my latest projects include:

Given my experience I try to be as competitive as possible, so feel free to contact me any time at via my website mjomusic.co.uk, OR twitter - @mjomusic with any queries. I'm very eager to work on any genre of project - I don't bite and I'm open to negotiation!

Thanks for taking your time to read through my post,

Matt

Comments

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

Sounds great! I may contact you when I finish my educational app.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• mjomusicmjomusic Member Posts: 15

Thanks! Always nice to hear positive feedback. Be sure to let me know if you're interested :)

Matt

• jigglybeanjigglybean Member Posts: 1,584

Great work indeed. Book marked as I've a couple of projects under way for release later in the year. Will drop you a line when we're closer to requiring some music and sounds.

On a side note, do you make 8 bit sound effects and music as well?

Like Balls? Then click here! We've 100 coming soon

@jigglybean said:
    Great work indeed. Book marked as I've a couple of projects under way for release later in the year. Will drop you a line when we're closer to requiring some music and sounds.

On a side note, do you make 8 bit sound effects and music as well?

Cheers! Would be cool to hear from you. I most certainly dabble with 8-bit, although I haven't actually been on a project where the dev has wanted it... would be fun!

Matt

Small update on my portfolio - also just finished work on CrackShot which was created in GameSalad by PocketTech Industries - should be available on the App Store/Google Play now!

• gamestudentgamestudent Member Posts: 504

You did that art? I thought that was pretty stellar!

• motorcycle boymotorcycle boy Member Posts: 429

Hey can you PM me your Skype ID so we can talk some time this week? Thanks!

edited October 2014

@gamestudent I composed the music and sfx!

@dreichelt‌ PM coming your way

bump! - Updated portfolio with more completed projects - latest release will be from Coin Bump and PlayWay S.A.

Thanks!

Working on mastering a soundtrack for a film today and updating my SoundCloud portfolio!

Still available for composition and sound design - please get in touch if interested!

Thanks

Hi all - new sound design examples available to listen to here!

Hi all - here's an updated showreel showing off a few new things...

Cheers!