Creating a new game, looking for a partner

justinodunnjustinodunn Member, PRO Posts: 226
edited April 2014 in Help Wanted

I have a great idea for a game that could potentially be a hit! It will be an Async multiplayer game (servers, coding) and I need help from someone with experience in that. I am very familiar with all the other Gamesalad features, so if anyone is interested we can talk more through Skype, my username is tehnoobish123

Thanks and have a great day! :smile:

P.s. it will be something like this

So stormystudio69, if you are reading this, would be great to work together! :wink:

Comments

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949
    edited April 2014

Just to say that there are very few people with multiplayer coding experience. I can count the number of folks who might respond to this on one hand. So hopefully you can team up with one of them but just know that multiplayer functionality is still in its infancy (and VERY difficult to code). As far as I know, no one has yet published a multiplayer game yet.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• justinodunnjustinodunn Member, PRO Posts: 226

@tatiang said:
    Just to say that there are very few people with multiplayer coding experience. I can count the number of folks who might respond to this on one hand. So hopefully you can team up with one of them but just know that multiplayer functionality is still in its infancy (and VERY difficult to code). As far as I know, no one has yet published a multiplayer game yet.

Ah, would it work if I found more experienced programmers/ developers out there then? Maybe look into places like Freelancer etc.

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

@justinodunn said:
    Ah, would it work if I found more experienced programmers/ developers out there then? Maybe look into places like Freelancer etc.

Well, if you want to stick with GameSalad, then no. I can't comment about other languages because I really don't know.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User