MAC GS game unfinished project. Need Help!

ibzyibzy Member Posts: 2

Hi all,
myself and a friend have been working on a game for MAC gamesald, but due to personal reasons we are both unable to complete it. Would anybody be willing to come aboard and finish it off for an equal share in any profit it makes?
Game video here...

Thanks.

Comments

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

I know you're looking for help and not for feedback but I like the idea a lot and it reminds me of the game Continuum (http://abel.math.harvard.edu/~knill/various/continuum/index.html) which I used to really enjoy when I was younger.

The one thing I'd change is the scale. It seems WAY too zoomed in.

Anyway, I hope you find someone to help since it looks like a unique and fun game to play.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• ibzyibzy Member Posts: 2

Thanks Tatiang, yes it may need to change scale. Never seen Continuum before but I agree it does look similar. Hopefully we will get somebody to finish the game, it has a good feel to it when you play it. We've also got a bonus level in an asteroid field which plays well too. Are there any other forums that get more viewers that anybody can recommend or a good source for freelancers?