CHANGING BRAIN SHAPE WITH DESIGNING INOVATIVE GAME

mrunalmrunal Member Posts: 2
edited April 2014 in Help Wanted

hi ALL,

I am Dr. Mrunal presently pursuing my PhD. I am working on cognitive retraining in heavy social drinkers and offspring of alcoholics with help of smart phone games.

we are recently facing difficulty in designing the game. Also none of us in our team have expertise in game making and related programming. Cognitive retraining what we are planning to do is for 3 months and the population what i am dealing generally fall in externalising spectrum (People who gets bored very easily) so we need some good graphical app to keep them in touch of the study.
Also we lack financial support for this game designing.

It would be of great privilege for me, if I could get some of valuable expert help on my topic as I lack expertise in it due to medic background.

Comments

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

You've come to the right place for app development expertise. I guess the one thing that concerns me is:

Also we lack financial support for this game designing.

Does that mean you have no budget or simply that you aren't able to develop the app in-house but are willing to pay someone here to design and build it for you?

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• SmokeyAce73SmokeyAce73 EarthMember Posts: 370

@mrunal Is there any chance you could PM me a simple drawup of how you want your app to look, including features and layout of each screen.

My brother @Phantomist and I have starting using GameSalad to create games and have gained some knowledge using it.

With a rough idea on how you want it to work and look I can see whether I have enough time to take on a new challenge and help you out with creating this.

Developer For BLUNTentertainment - Feel Free To Message Me! - Free Beginner Templates!

• mrunalmrunal Member Posts: 2

My plan is to validate the game through electrophysiology testing on brain of the performers. So,most of my limited funds will be spent on that.So presently i don't have separate dedicated funds for the game. But,i assure,ill give co-authorship for the manuscripts submitted related to games and their work will be duly acknowledged in my thesis.

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

It sounds interesting and the coding is pretty simple. Unfortunately, it's against forum rules to request free assets so I'm going to have to close this. Feel free to continue the conversation via private messages (PMs).

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

This discussion has been closed.