IAP Itunes Sandbox Issues - Not a Gamesalad Problem

stueynetstueynet TorontoMember Posts: 166

Is anyone having issues connecting to their Ad Hoc test accounts for In app purchases with the iTunes store. I just had a build rejected because it could not complete the In app purchases. So when I tested it with Ad Hoc it worked fine. Then tested again it didn't. It seems to be an issue with the apple IAP Sandbox but I cannot really confirm. All I know is it sometimes works and sometimes gets the error. I feel like Apple rejected my Binary because of a problem with their own Sandbox? Is this possible? If anybody else has noticed this in the last few days please let me know.

My Latest GS Game - Tiny Spirit
My First GS Game - Dashing Ralph

Comments

• joeltellingjoeltelling Member, PRO Posts: 41

I recently had an app rejected because IAP wouldn't work for the Apple review person, but worked fine for me at home in ad hoc. This was just a few days ago.

Something is up.

• stueynetstueynet TorontoMember Posts: 166

@joeltelling said:
    I recently had an app rejected because IAP wouldn't work for the Apple review person, but worked fine for me at home in ad hoc. This was just a few days ago.

Something is up.

Ok glad to hear that. Not glad you are having trouble ;) but glad that it's not just me. Will keep you updated.

My Latest GS Game - Tiny Spirit
    My First GS Game - Dashing Ralph

• FetaboyFetaboy Member, PRO Posts: 191

Same issue here - any updates? The testing notes in my issue where:

The steps to reproduce are:

1.) Launch Application
    2.) Attempt to purchase power-ups
    3.) Enter Apple ID/password
    4.) Application closes out
    5.) Repeated and issue persists