Story/Plot Co-Writer Wanted

xJadonxxJadonx Member, PRO Posts: 46

My name is Jadon Barnes and I'm currently working on a horror game. I'm looking for someone who could possibly help with the storyline. The main issue is that I'm not looking for anything spiritual/demonic, but what I am looking for is an actual physical monster in the story. Personally, I feel I am not the best at story lines. I want this game to be unique and not cliché or boring. If you would like to help out keep in mind that graphics are not a problem and you are able to let your imagination run wild (as long as it is approved). And incase you were wondering, the main character is a stick figure.
If you would like to help out, you can contact me via Gamesalad website or by email and we can discuss further details.
Contact@JadonBarnes.com

If you are curious as to how the art in the game will look, here are a couple of the rooms I had done:

This is the main character:

Comments

• ArmellineArmelline Member, PRO Posts: 5,332
    edited April 2014

The most effective monsters are ones that prey upon our fears. That's what a monster effectively is - a representation of our fear.

Freddy is a representation of the fear of dying in your sleep.
    Godzilla is a representation of the fear of our cities being destroyed by terrorists (or enemy countries).
    Chucky is a representation of the fear that those creepy-ass dolls really will stab you to death.
    Kraken is a representation of the fear that your ship will be lost at sea.

etc. etc.

So the question you need to answer is - what does a stick-man fear most?

Semi-joking, semi-serious :D