GS Update error.

Hey guys,

I Installed GS yesterday. Everything installed without errors. I opened up the editor and started by clicking on the update button to see if there are any updates. That is when I got the following error:

(Popoup box) Error Unable to find resource server. Please check if the URL is correct.

I tried to google this error but I did not find any help.

I am running win 7 64

Thanks
Lammeth

Comments

• jeoncrackjeoncrack Member Posts: 25

Me too :(

• jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408

they might be having server issues, but it's still 4:30 AM in texas, so give it a few hours and try again

• JodyMitomaJodyMitoma Member Posts: 307

Still not working? I am using version 0.10.4.1, and getting this error as well..

Ah well, guess it's not much a big deal at the moment, as I know that 0.10.4.1 is the latest version available to us anyway.

Hopefully there is a major release coming, as I find this program to be extremely buggy. Not at small glances of course, but over the course of spending 30 hours using GameSalad in the past 3 days, you really begin to see its faults, unfortunately. Other than that however, INCREDIBLE program!!!

• lammethlammeth Member Posts: 1

yeah Jody you are right, but we will have to reinstall every time a new version comes out.

• EzecaballeroEzecaballero Member, PRO Posts: 5

someone could solve the problem of update?

• Xveriun_Uln_24Xveriun_Uln_24 Member Posts: 9

I'm having the same issue, now unable to load templates because they are newer than the version I am running and I just installed the creator today.

• V-ToadV-Toad Member Posts: 11

I just tried today (brand new installation, version 0.10.5), encountered the same issue.

• BlackCloakGSBlackCloakGS Member, PRO Posts: 2,250
    edited September 2014

File a bug with us in our public bug database and we will look into it

• V-ToadV-Toad Member Posts: 11

Hi BlackCloak,

I've submitted the bug (#373). Thanks again for your help!