RevMob Credit for Installs Through Ads

With Revmob ads, do they try and attribute your app's ads to user downloads of said advertised game? If so, does the last box need to be checked?

Comments

• neomanneoman Member, BASIC Posts: 826

@Brenton222 I personally only select the first option regardless of which ad provider I am using as I am serving advertisements within the app. I have not had any problems so far. I don't know the answer but you can try to google your question and see if you can find an answer.

• GameLabs222GameLabs222 Member Posts: 197
    edited April 2014

Well, it's just that I noticed I don't get any installs from ads my app delivers. So perhaps not checking that box has prevented me from getting download credits? Or maybe it's Revmob. Not sure.

I read some other people noticed lower installs all of a sudden using Revmob, but it may have been something on Apple's end, perhaps being their new privacy and ad rules. I guess I should switch ad services soon to test it.

• neomanneoman Member, BASIC Posts: 826

I don't think checking the extra boxes would make any difference as you are just declaring what you are using the advertising identifier for ... I haven't used advertising before and am doing testing with it now. I have a game with RevMob and two others with PlayHaven and the returns are not that great. I'll see what happens with time. :smile: