Bespoke music for your games

SparkyidrSparkyidr Member Posts: 2,033
Hi guys.
Just a little thread to say I am offering my musical services to you guys.

If you email me with a list of what you need, and how long you need them to be, I will come back with a quote for a cost for it.
I will try and be as inexpensive as I poss can for you guys here at GS, I normally charge £150 per day btw...but I will try and be as competitive with some of the music library websites I know you guys use as I can.

I will offer 2 price points too, one for exclusivity, and other if you don't mind it going into my library of game music to re-use for other clients or myself....the price will be per track.

I can write in many varying styles (but please note I am a one man studio, so don't ask me to write you a full symphony piece or a 24 piece choir movement or anything like that...although I can fake some good approximations ;)

For some examples of my "game" music :
<< Doodle Ski. A Kind of Bavarian Oompah track for the main gameplay

<< Doodle Galaxies. An 8bit/50's sci-fi mashup kind of thing.

http://www.sscapestudios.co.uk/Veck_2_-_Title_screen.mp3
That's the title screen music to Veck 2. A fairly slow electronic piece. Veck 2 is a PC game that never came out in the end it seems.

if you want to get the ball rolling, and be my gaming musical guinea pigs drop me an email
sparky-at-indiscriminate-dot-com

Sparks.

Comments

• SparkyidrSparkyidr Member Posts: 2,033
    oh yeah.. be sure to check me out on soundcloud too :
    http://soundcloud.com/sparkyproducer
  • synthesissynthesis Member Posts: 1,693
    Great looking ski game...and concept!!!
    @Synth. Thanks. We are really proud of it, and can't wait till it's unleashed to the public. "Waiting for review".....taps foot anxiously. :)
    I think I will rip it off. Seems to be in fashion these days.
    :)
    LOL..be sure to change the name when I get wind of it tho.

Poodle Ski?
    I was thinking "Doodle Skier" or "Doodle Skis".
    That is different enough right?

I recommend not suing me though...won't be worth your time :).
  • AfterBurnettAfterBurnett Member Posts: 3,474
    I tried submitting my game Doodle Doodle... Apple weren't happy with the content.
    @Poly.
    I was thinking of a similar thing.
    I noticed there are like 57638945694365984 "impossible quiz/game" type games.

How about a game called "Impossibly Impossible". It's a sure fire winner surely ;)
  • AfterBurnettAfterBurnett Member Posts: 3,474
    Impossible Doodle? The aim of the game is to draw what I was thinking at 7.52pm, 16th May, 1995. I don't even know.