Specific colors to choose for scoring/points

CasguiaCasguia Member Posts: 7
edited April 2014 in Help Wanted

So different color balls are falling from the sky and your are to choose the color specified in order to get points. Also how would you change the task of what color you are to pick in that short time period by a text display of the color. Also when wrong color is chosen its game over. How would I go about doing all of this? Would really appreciate it.

Comments

• joshiwujoshiwu Member Posts: 207

get a pen and paper, and rite down all the colors. now assign every color a number. And viola. then an interger attribute can keep trak of ur target color.

• CasguiaCasguia Member Posts: 7
    edited April 2014

Thanks

Like the title says I need to know how to accomplish this. say there are Radom spawning blocks on screen and you are given what color to press by a pop up text and if the right color is chosen you gain points and if wrong color is chosen its game over. Would highly appreciate it

So different Spawning actors(blocks) are falling from above and there are 5 different colors. A display text pops up of the color you are to click and destroyed to gain points and the color is to change every set amount time. If the wrong color is chosen ( say blue is the current objective but you pick green) its a game over. How would I go about doing all of this? Would appreciate your input.

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949
    edited May 2014

[merged]

You've created five threads for this same question. Please stop doing this. You can find existing discussions you've created by clicking on the "My Discussions" link at the top-right of the forums page.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• RThurmanRThurman Member, Sous Chef, PRO Posts: 2,879

Perhaps this will be useful.

-RT

edited May 2014

@RThurman said:
    Perhaps this will be useful.

-RT

Thanks man gave an idea on where to start

• RThurmanRThurman Member, Sous Chef, PRO Posts: 2,879

@Casguia said:
    Thanks man gave an idea on where to start