Problems With Test In App Purchase PC

hkhan24hkhan24 Member, PRO Posts: 0

Hi
I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing the same problems I've been having on my Windows version of gamesalad where I try to set up an in app purchase. I've watched so many tutorials that I'm 100% sure I'm doing it right but I cannot figure why it isn't working.

The problem is when I click on my In app purchase button in the gamesalad viewer the popup comes up asking if I want the success, failure or cancel scenario and whenever I click on any of them the popup goes away and nothing happens. The variables don't update, the scenes don't change etc.

I thought it was just my project so I set up a dummy project on 2 different computers and the same thing happens so i'm pretty sure I'm doing something wrong or there is a bug. The dummy project was made copying the cookbook tutorial and involves making a new blank project with 2 actors, 1 consumable variable, 1 success scene, 1 failure screen and a table.

The first actor displays the consumable variable set at 3 by default, the second actor is the in app purchase actor which is set to send the user to the success screen after purchase and update the variable to 7 on success by looking up the value in the table.

So my question is this, where am I going wrong? I can't find anything on the internet, any tutorials I watch seem to do it fine but it's always a mac tutorial so i don't really know where to go from here. I downloaded the app to my mobile device and the button just does nothing on the phone. PLEASE HELP!!! Thanks