Dentist Template from GS helper need some work done on it

motorcycle boymotorcycle boy Member Posts: 429

So I need two things coded. Right now I have teeth being pulled out with some pliers. However when the pliers pull a tooth out, the cavities are remaining there which I need removed when the tooth is removed. The cavities are not native to the scene but are spawned on. I've currently tried everything I know of plus some suggestions from others but when I have cavities destroyed it destroys all of the cavities on all of the teeth. So I need coded in cavities destroyed from the tooth that was just pulled out.

Number two. I will have game players purchase teeth or pick a free tooth to replace the pulled tooth. I need the tooth coded in to replace the one that was pulled. I need this done asap. If you are interested please pm me. I can send you the template once we get the details ironed out as far as price and when you can finish. Please message me ASAP. Thanks

Comments

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

Why not just contact GS Helper? They have several coders who will do the work and one of them may even be familiar with the template and/or be the creator of it.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• motorcycle boymotorcycle boy Member Posts: 429

good idea. I'll contact there as well. I've added things so it's a new problem since the template wasn't built with a plier tool in mind.

I'm really just trying to get help from where ever I can the quickest.

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

@dreichelt said:
    I'm really just trying to get help from where ever I can the quickest.

It's possible you might get help faster here but the advantage of going through the template seller is that they can contact the creator of the template for help. It takes a fair amount of time to just get familiar with a template if you didn't create it so you'd be paying for that time with anyone else.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

Ah I see that's a really good point. I contacted them but fortunately I thought of a solution after banging my head against the wall for 3 days. However it's not the simplest solution and is taking me a few hours. Thankfully I finished setting my method up for half the teeth and every time I pulled them the cavities for that tooth were destroyed with out the ones from the other teeth. So it looks like I'm good now and saved some money. I've only been using GameSalad since late January so my skills are still low. I was forced to get creative though haha.