Some questions need to be answerd.... maybe cuz i'm a noob ...

CLAYCLAY Member Posts: 72
edited November -1 in iPhone and Android Publishing
1- How to put your app in your device without cables or some connection with your Mac ?
2- How apple pays you ?...I know this kind of question got answerd in the iphone sdk but i don't know where to look ...

Comments

• stanimationstanimation Member Posts: 406
    I have never not used cables. Not sure it can be done?

Apple pays you monthly if you have at least 150 ducats in you account. Otherwise they wait until you do.
  • CLAYCLAY Member Posts: 72
    150 ducats ???
    It's slang for dollars. Pirate money, gold coins, currancy.
    I have a compagny and i'm registred as a compagny in appstore and here in Quebec. If they want to pays me they have to pay the compagny who after that will pay me. But the compagny doesn't have an account because the bank have to do some credit verification to the prime administrator who is me ... and the credit verification failled so the compagny still don't have an account ... how am i supposed to work with apple now ? Can they do cheque ??
    nope
  • firemaplegamesfiremaplegames Member Posts: 3,211
    To test apps wirelessly on your device, you need to use the GS Viewer.

Here is a walkthrough on how to set it up:
    http://gamesalad.com/wiki/developing_for_iphone:building_gamesalad_viewer

You need to follow the steps EXACTLY. They are complicated, but it works. If it isn't working, you need to retrace your steps.

--

Apple will only pay you electronically.
    @stanimation : ok i'm fucked ( -_-')
    @firemaplegames: I know how to do that but i want to install my app in my device to run it somewhere on the earth ... you know just to show it to my friends ...
  • scitunesscitunes Member, Sous Chef Posts: 4,047
    go to use wires for that. make a adhoc or development provisioning profile and download it. then when you publish in GS to iphone it will be listed in the drop down menu. When GS is done publishing click on show in finder under the cardboard box icon that appears and drag the newly made app into itunes. you should then be good to go.

http://tippingbucket.org/
    @scitunes: thanks man !!

where are the information about payments policy in apple website ??
  • firemaplegamesfiremaplegames Member Posts: 3,211
    Well, in the GS Viewer, there is a button called "Recent Games". It keeps a list of all the recent games you've tested. You can play those anywhere, you don't need to be connected to GS in any way.

Other than that, like scitunes said, you could build a development build of you app and install it via iTunes. You unfortunately will need the wire to do that.

The GS Viewer works great though, that is how I show my apps to my friends.
    niiice thanks !!