highscore!

skipniceskipnice Member, PRO Posts: 68

how do i save attributes? and to what?

its to save my highscore so that it loads when you play the game next. but when i go into save attribute i dont know what to save it too?

Comments

• gingagaminggingagaming FREELANCE GS DEV Member Posts: 1,685

If you want to save an attribute simply put the "save attribute" behaviour at the point when u want 2 save it. (Normally after a new score for example) then use the "load behaviour" to reload said attribute when you want to "remember" said attribute. (You would normally place this on your menu screen or splash

• skipniceskipnice Member, PRO Posts: 68

when you do save attribute, is has a second section that says "as" does that matter? or will it save it regardless?

• scottharrrules43scottharrrules43 Tulsa, OklahomaMember, PRO Posts: 694

This important so you can load. So make it something you will remember. Let me explain a little bit you save an attribute with a key. Then put in the start scene in a random actor some load behaviors. In theses you put the key you made and the attribute. Long story short yes

• colandercolander Member Posts: 1,610

The "Save Attribute" action can be a little unreliable at times. You would be much better of saving and loading your attributes to and from a table. There is plenty of information on how to do this. Do a search on "Save attributes to tables" or similar and you will find it.