Comments

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

What I can tell from your video is that your flappy bird is starting too low. What I can't tell is what your other rules are for that actor. Also make sure that the actor on the scene is still locked.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

Also, please use descriptive thread titles instead of things like "Please help!" Everyone here wants help or they wouldn't be posting. If you're specific, you're more likely to get a helpful answer.

And I just guessed from your image and video... maybe the problem was actually that the background was too dim or that the bird wasn't rotating or that the spaceship never showed up after 30 seconds. When you post, it helps to explain a bit about what you think should be happening, what actually is happening, and what you've tried to fix it.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User