does all art have to be facing a certain way, or can i rotate the direction i want my art to face?

when i look for art for my game its always right facing. but i want some of my art left facing. so is there a way to rotate the art or it has to be right or left facing.

Best Answer

• SocksSocks London, UK.Posts: 12,822
    Accepted Answer

@macman123 said:
    Socks‌ how do you flip images in gamesalad?

Look under the actor's attributes.

Answers

• MasterCosmoMasterCosmo MichiganMember Posts: 13

You'll have to flip the image using an image editor on your PC. As a new user of GS, I don't think there is an image/actor mirror/flip behavior to accomplish what you want.

I say download the Right facing images and flip it using an image editing software, such as GIMP

• macman123macman123 Member Posts: 98

ok thank you i will try that.

@MasterCosmo‌ i have never worked with gimp so im not sure how to change the image position could you tell me.

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822
    edited June 2014

@MasterCosmo said:
    You'll have to flip the image using an image editor on your PC. As a new user of GS, I don't think there is an image/actor mirror/flip behavior to accomplish what you want.

I say download the Right facing images and flip it using an image editing software, such as GIMP

You can flip images in GameSalad, there is no need to make two copies of your images.

@Socks‌ how do you flip images in gamesalad?

@Socks‌ thanks i see now.