Paid work. 95% completion of game.

Hi guys,
i have an almost complete game. The last thing that needs to be done is to add a vertical wall of 3 bricks and a random power up when the brick wall has been destroyed.It's a tappy plane kind of game.Power ups are shrink,shield, and getting stronger weapons.
This is paid work.
pm me or leave message here

Comments

• gyroscopegyroscope I am here.Member, Sous Chef, PRO Posts: 6,598
    edited June 2014

Hello - this is fine to post this as you say you're going to pay for help.

But your post does strike me as a bit, er, unusual let's say.... just so people who respond to you understand completely your reasons for wanting this extra help:

If you've created a game that 95% finished, why do you need help on a couple of things which are relatively straightforward to do, right at the end? Surely this last 5% of work would only take a couple of hours or so of your time...

But if you don't know how to do these things which are the last 5% of your game, they seem perfectly reasonable questions to ask in the Forums, without you having to pay out anything.... why not try that route first...

""You are in a maze of twisty passages, all alike." - Zork        temp domain http://spidergriffin.wix.com/alphaghostapps

• scuurproscuurpro Member, PRO Posts: 63

Save the money Watch thisyoutube.com/watch?v=6JszB2RYA_Q