• Professional Graphic Design For Hire

2»

Comments

• 3DMA3DMA Member, PRO Posts: 162

I am professional Graphic Designer myself and when i see that you charge 7-12 $ for a Logo Design i could start to scream... THIS kind of price structur is the real reason that Freelance Designer are struggeling that much lately...

just wanted to say that. Sorry for off Topic.

The best of luck for you anyway ;-)

• FallingBoxStudiosFallingBoxStudios Freelance Graphic Designer Member Posts: 822
    edited July 2014

@3DMA I know what you mean.
    But I'm charging extremely low so I can get my name out there.
    Once I'm more well known for being a great & trust worthy designer, then I will raise my prices :)

I understand this and respect this. Logo is just an example... From the Customers point of view, if a young and ambitioned Hobby Designer offers the same Job for a small percentage of what pros charge, why should the customer choose the much more expensive pro (even though there is a different level of quality involved...) it's a never ending thing... once started with this, it's extremly difficult to go back to a normal price range.

If you do good work, which aparently you do, then your Name WILL get out there... it maybe takes a little while, but if you do good work, quality is good and you dedicated to what you do, then success WILL eventually arrive..

Good luck my friend

• FallingBoxStudiosFallingBoxStudios Freelance Graphic Designer Member Posts: 822

@3DMA Thanks for the helpful advice.
    By the way, love your 3D work :)

Thank you :)