Product ID was not recognized. Ad-Hoc IAP

InovaTechInovaTech Member Posts: 161
edited June 2014 in Working with GS (Mac)

My IAP do not work on testing. I tried to buy an item in the game while Ad-Hoc testing and an error apears:

What does that mean? Do I need to add IAP service on GameSalad? I dont have that service In GameSalad:

Best Answer

Answers

• Spalding004Spalding004 Member, BASIC Posts: 89

That error would mean that the product identifier entered in gamesalad does not match the product identifier you created in iTunes connect. Make sure that they match EXACTLY. For instance "ThiS" is not the same as "This".

Not sure if this is accurate, but if they DO match, both online and in gamesalad, make sure that you are using a test account to test your IAP, as if they are not published there would be no identifier for your iTunes account to look for. If you aren't doing it as a test user (set up in iTunes connect as well), go ahead and try that.

• InovaTechInovaTech Member Posts: 161

Thanks Spalding. They do Match 100%. watch

Hmmm... are you using a test user account?

no. just using normal ad-hoc

downoal and sign version on gs publishing and drag it to my ipad

Any ideas?

Sorry to sound like i am beating a dead horse here, but try setting up a test account in iTunes connect. After it is set up (from the main itunes connect screen, under "Manage users") log out of the app store/itunes on your iPad. Then start your app and when you click the purchase button it should ask you to log-in. Use the test user info, then see if that works.

Have the IAPs been "approved" by apple yet? They showing as "ready to submit" in that screenshot.

they have not been aproved by apple yet..

• The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Member Posts: 9,922

Don't open the expression editor when entering the ID.

I did not opened the expression editor. I think my IAP has to be aproved. thanks for the support

hey! my IAP is aproved! :smiley: but saddly i still have the same error when trying to purchase an item during ad-hoc. I checked the spelling and spaces and its the same word as in itunes conect IAP

THANKS SO MUCH @scottharrrules43 . your support is awesome. Did you know nobady in 200 views in differents threads could tell me that, If i knew this from begining I could rest better, but unfortunatelly there is selfish ppl. Again, thanks for giving me this info!