Need IAP Bug Fixed ASAP

2»

Comments

• The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Member Posts: 9,922

Yeah I show the refresh tip in my tables video. Did you get your IAP to work? It defiantly sounds like it's your code logic.

• motorcycle boymotorcycle boy Member Posts: 429

Yup IAP works great after I implemented what @colander recommended. He actually sent me two templates to show exactly how he has it set up and that worked like a charm.

• PhilipCCPhilipCC Encounter Bay, South AustraliaMember Posts: 1,390

@dreichelt‌ Thanks for asking about this. I have been struggling with this for about a week. I followed the Cookbook 7.4 & 7.5, watched Braydon's older videos, watched GameSaladGuru's videos on YouTube "IAP 1 to 3" and still could not make it work.

I only just found this thread yesterday.

@colander Thanks for posting the two IAP example .projects. They make it so clear.

@KillerPenguinStudios‌ Thanks for the tip about using the Refresh button next to Play in the Viewer. All this time (2.5 years) and I never knew that it worked that way!

Gee, I just love this community. <3 Everyone is so helpful and giving.

Today I managed to pay it forward and help a newbie "studio-supreme" who just began a thread asking the same question. I pointed him to all your help.

• LovejoyLovejoy Member Posts: 2,078

One thing id like to add is that saving an attribute every 0 sec puts a lot of strain on memory usage, at least from my experience. Better to just save after acquiring a coin or whatever item.

Fortuna Infortuna Forti Una

• KillerPenguinStudiosKillerPenguinStudios Member Posts: 1,291

LOL, 2.5 years is a long time! HAHAHA, j/k! AWESOME @PhilipCC‌, I am glad I could help someone out! So many people here around the forums have helped me out and it feels really good to know I could do the same for someone!