Lump has another year PRO - Free present for you inside

LumpAppsLumpApps Member Posts: 2,880
edited June 2014 in Miscellaneous

Today i payed for another year Pro. No hesitation, I like it here. So You will be stuck with me for another year :s :)

I have added a free explosion project inside. Open it up and click/tap the screen for nice explosions :)

I will now sing you a song:

Comments

• gyroscopegyroscope I am here.Member, Sous Chef, PRO Posts: 6,598
    edited June 2014

@LumpApps Hi Ludwig ...

@LumpApps said:
    Today i payed for another year Pro.

Congrats (*) ....

I have added a free explosion project inside.

excellent, thanks v.much! (useful for a future project, I'm thinking... B) ...

I will now sing you a song

wonderful melody :o ...brought a tear to my eye... :'( ... :D

""You are in a maze of twisty passages, all alike." - Zork        temp domain http://spidergriffin.wix.com/alphaghostapps

• UtopianGamesUtopianGames Member Posts: 5,692
    edited June 2014

I don't think i will be buying pro, i do mostly client work and templates for DBA so don't really need it atm anyway.

I wish they would just concentrate on getting one version up to a good standard before moving on to HTML 5, Windows, Tizen for e.g. seems to me they spend time trying to keep everyone happy and end up spreading themselves too thin so we get half baked efforts with bugs and the Mac version left with features promised years ago still not there.

Moan over...

Darren.

• jamie_cjamie_c ImagineLabs.rocks Member, PRO Posts: 5,772

Welcome to another year of pro and thanks for sharing the explosion. Like the cartoony effect. :)

• -Timo--Timo- Member Posts: 2,313

Glad to see you stay :) will check out explosion later but already thank you for sharing!

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822

@DeepBlueApps said: I wish they would just concentrate on getting one version up to a good standard before moving on to HTML 5, Windows, Tizen for e.g. seems to me they spend time trying to keep everyone happy and end up spreading themselves too thin so we get half baked efforts with bugs and the Mac version left with features promised years ago still not there.

I couldn't agree more.

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822

@LumpApps said:
    I will now sing you a song:

Please, god, no !!!

• LumpAppsLumpApps Member Posts: 2,880

You might in fact like my singing...

• BazookaTimeBazookaTime Member Posts: 1,274

@DeepBlueApps said:
    I don't think i will be buying pro, i do mostly client work and templates for DBA so don't really need it atm anyway.

I wish they would just concentrate on getting one version up to a good standard before moving on to HTML 5, Windows, Tizen for e.g. seems to me they spend time trying to keep everyone happy and end up spreading themselves too thin so we get half baked efforts with bugs and the Mac version left with features promised years ago still not there.

Moan over...

Darren.

100% Agree.

Mwah, I have GS mostly for iOs publishing and I think it does alright there. Anyway this discussion is for celebrating my anniversary so no offense please post complaints elsewhere. It's my party :P

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271

Oh nice man! Another year! Thanks for the free project!!

edited June 2014

Back on the party train chu chu :) have a cold one on me.

Darren.

Old? Are we talking whisky? Jummie!

edited June 2014

Quick edit old to cold lol my iPad has a mind of its own tonight I'm sure some sort of poltergeist has taken over it.

Darren.

I thought it was some expression I didn't know about. Oh well, a beer is good too. In fact I just popped one ;)

• dimsdaledimsdale Member, PRO Posts: 495

I love that explosion effect. Hope you don't mind if i adapt it to my new project.

Only if you pay me 100.000 USD upfront ;)

• dimsdaledimsdale Member, PRO Posts: 495
    edited March 2016

sure... and another upback ;) Looks great in-game, thanks for sharing.

edited March 2016

Cool! If you can show me what it looks like @dimsdale