In App Purchases Not Changing Attribute

Hey everyone,
I am trying to have an in-app purchase to unlock all the playable characters in my game. I already watched and followed all of the steps for in app purchases that GShelper put on YouTube and it still doesn't seem to be working. The product IDs match up, but whenever i click success the Boolean attribute won't seem to change to true, and won't unlock all of the characters. I have it set as a non-consumable, and even if i have the success button change scenes to a different scene, the scene won't change when i press success. So its pretty much whenever i click success, the scene wont change even if i have it set to and the boolean attribute wont change to true. Its as if clicking the button does absolutely nothing. Another issue is that whenever in in app purchase screen comes up in the Viewer, the name of the product (such as 100_coins) doesn't show up, all it says is "Information relevant to purchasing an item in-game would appear here. Click one of the three buttons to simulate each purchasing scenario" PLEASE HELP!! Thank You.

PS: I have not filled out the iOS Paid APP Contract or iAD contract, and also i have not uploaded my content for apple to sandbox test it. Are these issues as well?