a few problems

1.i cut the carecters in ps and delet the background.but when i import the image to gs the white background apear again.

2.i make 4 butons that each one open a new secen.i gut problem that when i press the red buton its open the blue buton secen.
3.my carecter somtimes drag down like she has a strange gravity.
i tried your advice on set up windows configurtion for gs;but thats make my carecter to apear only on the left side of the screen so i set it back to deafult

how do i fix that?

thanks

Comments

• bjandthekatzbjandthekatz Orlando, FlMember Posts: 1,375
    edited July 2014

@ronezra1 said:
    1.i cut the carecters in ps and delet the background.but when i import the image to gs the white background apear again.

This is most likely a problem with your images.

2.i make 4 butons that each one open a new secen.i gut problem that when i press the red buton its open the blue buton secen.

There has to be an error in your rules. Make sure you are editing the correct button.

3.my carecter somtimes drag down like she has a strange gravity.
    i tried your advice on set up windows configurtion for gs;but thats make my carecter to apear only on the left side of the screen so i set it back to deafult

What are your rules?

• ronezra1ronezra1 Member Posts: 1

1.i cut pictures all the time and use them in web apps,i never had that problem.how the save the image after i cut it in ps?
    2.i re check the buttons again and again,thares no mistakes.when i try to change the layers the red button open the blue secen and when i flip the layer the blue open the red.
    3.the actors has 4 movement rules(up down right left,keybord,work good)
    and a collide role that change the attribute

thanks for helping

• bjandthekatzbjandthekatz Orlando, FlMember Posts: 1,375

@ronezra1 said:
    1.i cut pictures all the time and use them in web apps,i never had that problem.how the save the image after i cut it in ps?

Do you still have the background when you export the images?

2.i re check the buttons again and again,thares no mistakes.when i try to change the layers the red button open the blue secen and when i flip the layer the blue open the red.

Close and reopen GameSalad. If that doesn't work post a screenshot of your buttons. A button shouldn't just redirect to a different scene.

3.the actors has 4 movement rules(up down right left,keybord,work good)
    and a collide role that change the attribute

Try changing the friction/drag attribute. Without seeing the rules not much help can be offered.