Networking / multiplayer gaming on iPhone?

encryptionencryption Member Posts: 1
For me, the lack of multiplayer gaming over the Internet is a deal breaker.

Also, you said the web games could be embedded in FaceBook, etc. FaceBook for example is a social network so again without the ability for user interactivity in their games would not make for a very compelling game on FaceBook.

I hope I'm missing something because this looks like a descent engine, though a bit costly. You might consider a lower price for publishing 1 title, that way your iPhone developers could ease into the higher priced products.

Also, does you engine support isomorphic (implied 3d play.... like age of empires, civilization, evony, etc... again this kind of goes hand in hand with with networking.

One last question, when you say that we get a XCode project, are you saying we will get the source code to compile and publsih to the app store? I have been developing for iPhone with the standard iPhone SDK so this is what I am used to. Plus, I might be able to add functionality your engine lacks if I have the source code project for my app.

I am really excited about your engine and hope it has the features I need.

Thanks so much!

Encryption,
Nick Powers

Comments

• zimzalazimzala Member Posts: 8
    Noone answered this? I'm interested in the same questions as above.
    Thanks
  • firemaplegamesfiremaplegames Member Posts: 3,211
    Currently GS does not have those features.
  • spaceneedlespaceneedle PRO Posts: 93
    Are there any other game engines that have successfully integrated multiplayer gaming features in an easy to use, cost effective fashion?