Is it usual to wait over a week for review?

AdnanHAdnanH Member Posts: 77
edited July 2014 in Help Wanted

Is it usual for apple to take over a week to test a update for an app? It's been around 8 days since I sent of my binary and it still says "waiting for review"? I've noticed normally they take 6 days so is it normal or may there be an issue with their servers?

Comments

• gingagaminggingagaming FREELANCE GS DEV Member Posts: 1,685

Nope this is normal. Reviews tend to take between 5 to 10 days. They have long lunch breaks. :#

• gyroscopegyroscope I am here.Member, Sous Chef, PRO Posts: 6,598
    edited July 2014

Hi @AdnanH One of my apps took over 2 weeks ... I wouldn't fret, just try to put it out of your mind until it's cleared, I'd say... :smile:

P.S I think times for review are getting longer and longer, more apps per day/week being submitted in an upward curve...

Edit: @gingagaming beat me to it... and I by far prefer his explanation...

@gingagaming said:
    They have long lunch breaks. :#

""You are in a maze of twisty passages, all alike." - Zork        temp domain http://spidergriffin.wix.com/alphaghostapps

• AdnanHAdnanH Member Posts: 77

Oh right thanks for that guys:) just waiting on it as I want to finally see if my ads are working then I can release my latest game with ads and try to make some money:P I guess waiting is the only thing I can do in all honesty apart from ask you guys;-) anyways as this has been cleared can someone delete the thread or send it into a archive folder or something?:)