But why is the rum gone?

Ok... WHY... DEAD GOD WHY... are the results I get in the preview and in the arcade different than the results I get in the Android version?!

Not only is the game over screen not loading in the Android version... but it seems to completely ignore the walls at the top and bottom that "bounce" the player.

WHY?!

This is so incredibly frustrating it's not even funny. I finally get to what I think is the point where I can publish the game... and I can't.

This is the SECOND game this has happened to. In both, they work fine in the preview and in the HTML5 arcade versions but the Android locks up or ignores rules.

WHY?!

Comments

• tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934

The reason is html5 and android are not the same. The coding is different and sometimes one if far more forgiving of sloppy logic than the other (No offense intended). Oddly enough it's usually the other way around but it does go both ways. Your a pro user. Send it in to support and explain the issue. They should get back to you with some sort of advice. Sometimes they can look at the project and see what's causing things to go bonkers