how to make an actor trigger another actor (moving actors on and off the screen)

hi there i have a menu screen which has 4 actors (play- goes to game) (theme - goes to theme page) (sound goes to sound page) and the game title what i want is that when either one of the actors excluding the title actor is pressed i want all the actors to move off the screen at the same speed. but also when one of the actors are pressed i want its respective actors to move in onto the screen. and when the second group of actors move onto the screen and stop on a position of my choice. also when the home button is pressed i want all the intial actors on the home screen to come back onto the screen the opposite way that it went off. (all this is a replacement from just pressing an actor and changing scene) can anyone help me?

Comments

• 3DMA3DMA Member, PRO Posts: 162
    edited July 2014

Hey,

i prepared you a quick simple project. I think it's easier then to explain what i have in mind lol....

not sure though if i got you right...
    i'm not on my own Computer right now, still in the office. So i can actually make something better later on when i'm home. But the project has all you need to do what you wanted :-)

i hope it helps

Free to use for anyone