How do I fix this?

B1984B1984 Member, PRO Posts: 91

If you've been reading the accelerometer thread I posted you will be familiar with my dilemma. Since I no longer believe it is an accelerometer issue I'm moving this on to a new thread and hopefully some genius can solve this riddle.

For some reason... my scene will not load. The loading wheel just spins and spins. Now, I've deleted every single image and sound file in the game and removed them all from the game folder since apparently GS does not remove old files that were deleted in the viewer.

Nothing. The scene will not load. Plays fine in the viewer. On droid it will not load. Starting a new game is not an option since this one is three months of work.

Genius, master GS helper out there? Anyone experience this before?

=P

Comments

• jigglybeanjigglybean Member Posts: 1,584

Odd. Sounds like you have a blank image file somewhere in your game thats causing the problem.

I would check your layers to see if there is ANYTHING tucked away there. If images arent the problem, then you must have a rule that isnt being used creating the problem.

You will need to go through all your rules on the page causing the problem to see where it is.

Like Balls? Then click here! We've 100 coming soon